Jenny's Face Painting Blog
Is created to give more information about Children Parties and other children entertainments in St Helens and surrounding.
|Posted on 10 March, 2016 at 8:20||comments (0)|
St Julie's Toddlers Group is run by volunteers. We endeavour to provide a friendly atmosphere where children and adults, whether parents, frandparends or carer, can meet and socliase and where children can play and make friends.
- We are open Tuesday and Friday (ter-time only) between 9:00am - 11:00am.
- Admission charge includes a cup of tea or coffee for adults and juice/biscuits for children.
- Toast is also sold at 20p per slce.
- Tables are provided so children can be seated while having their refreshments.
- There are lage toys (e.g bikes and prams etc) for older toddlers and there is a carpeted are where babies can sit and crawl. For obvious reason we as that older children do not play with bikes etc. in babies' area or remove any toys from this area.
- There are also tables with story books, jigsaw and colouring books.
- Each session ends with 'tidy-up time' which is followed by the opportunity to sing popular nursery rhymes and acknowledge any childs Birthday.
- We ask that adilts support us by returning cups to the serving hatch, replacing chairs etc. at the end of the session.
Nappy Changing facilities are available and any used nappes must be place in the bin provided. This is located at the disabled toilet.
For more information please contact Audrey Baines Mobile number: 07866524 588
|Posted on 9 March, 2015 at 0:40||comments (0)|
Grand Opening or Store Promotions Ideas it could be a local shop, Restaurant, Toy Shop or Nursery.
Face Painting and Balloon Animals are great idea for store opening or having a store promotions.These will attract more customers to visit the shop. For example in the restaurant as a parent you don't want your child running around and disturbing other people who are having their food. If there is someone who could entertain the kids whilst waiting for your food that would be a wonderful break for the parents.
Parents and Grand Parents these day are looking for child friendly environment someone that could entertain their kids whilst visiting a new establishment. Offer a Face Painting or Balloon animals for every kids for a Toy Shop Grand Opening is always a winner... Why? Simple! You don't want to give a toy every single children; you want them to buy toys from your shop.
School/Nurseries - I would say 98% kids want a balloon to play or take home and 85% would like their face painted.
Jenny's Face Painting offer a good value for money that is perfect for every company's budget. Why not ask for a free quote now? email email@example.com or text or ring 07772625526.
Don't forget if you booked us include Free Face Painting and Balloon Modelling to your banner or post on social media.
|Posted on 13 January, 2015 at 9:30||comments (0)|
The face paints used have been designed for professional use and comply with FDA/EU cosmetic regulations.
I use SNAZAROO and GRIMAS face paints are all water-based. Hypoallergenic (skin friendly), Non-toxic and washable.
I use clean water, brushes and sponges.
My Glitter Tattoo is 100% toxic free and safe for skin. Use stencils for the designs, cosmetics glue and cosmetic glitters. The glue I used is hypoallergenic its the same glue used for applying false lashes.
It should last up to 3-7 days it also depends on your skin type and maintenance.
As with any cosmetics, some people may be sensitive to any/all of the ingredients. I will not be held liable in the event of any reaction.
Any concerns regarding your child’s possible reaction to face paints. Please discuss with me before queuing/being painted.
I only paint children 3 years and above.
Children without parent’s consents will not be painted (and their actions) remains the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times. I always provide parent’s consent slip in every event. Unless the children are supervise by their parent or guardian.It’s for health and safety purposes also, if they’ll allow their children to be photograph.
Unfortunately children who appear to be suffering from open wounds, cold sores, chicken pox, measles, mumps, runny noses, conjunctivitis, infectious skin conditions and eczema or appear unwell will not be painted.